A Real Estate Sales Career
Learn about our Real Estate Franchise at http://century21action.com
Imagine the degree of success you can have in real estate sales when you have the most widely recognized brand name in the industry behind you*. With the CENTURY 21® System, potential customers are predisposed to the name you represent. And it's not just a name they know, but a name they trust.
The CENTURY 21® System is comprised of more than 6,600 independently owned and operated real estate offices and over 110,000 sales professionals in 30 countries and territories, the CENTURY 21® System is part of the largest real estate referral network in the world. With this worldwide recognition, you'll have an unparalleled opportunity to use this advantage to gain instant consumer awareness, making it easier to meet new prospects, gain listings, and close deals.
The CENTURY 21® System is also the leader in technology. Our innovative technology tools have transformed the industry and have helped to propel us successfully into the future of real estate. These valuable tools include . . .
- CENTURY 21® Communities - The most comprehensive online consumer resource of real estate and community information ever assembled.
- 21Online - Our private online network on America Online that helps support the world's largest referral network and provide you with information you need, from training to industry news.
- PowerPak21® - Powerful office management and leads management software package that also serves as a daily organizer to keep your business on track.
- CENTURY 21® Agent Financial Tools - A proprietary Web-based application that allows sales associates to define their current economic standing and develop a customized financial plan to help chart their long-term personal productivity and profitability goals. The new program is free to CENTURY 21® System sales professionals
Buying or selling a home can be a very complex, complicated process. There are disclosures to make, title searches to run, home inspections, applicant screenings and of course price negotiations. Training is available for brokers, managers, support staff, sales associates, and service coordinators through a variety of delivery systems. We believe that training supports growth and maturity in the real estate office. Our performance based training is provided to assure a competitive edge.
* Source 2007 Ad Tracking Study. The survey results are based on 1216 online interviews with a national random sample of adults (ages 25-54) who are equal decision makers and who have either bought or sold a home within the past two years or plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years. Brand awareness questions are based on a sample of 1216 respondents with a margin of error of +/- 2.4% at 90% confidence level. The study was conducted between February 19th - October 7th, 2007 by Millward Brown, a leading global market research organization.